The Woodlands, located in Muncie, Indiana, has easy access to the city events and attractions. With Ball State University nearby, campus events are also easily accessible. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Muncie Visitors Bureau provides a guide to attractions in and around Muncie, including an events calendar, hotel listing and restaurant guide.
- The David Owsley Museum of Art is on Ball State University’s campus with artifacts from six continents dating back to ancient times.
- The Muncie Children’s Museum is a children-oriented learning facility providing fun for families.
- Downtown Muncie provides a guide to the city center with shopping, restaurants and attractions.
- Minnetrista is a cultural center dedicated to preserving the cultural heritage of the region and features a museum, library, archives and themed gardens.